Finally weekend. I'm absolutely exhausted after those last days. We had a teacher from MIT this week, and he made the class a whole lot more enjoyable and fun than usual. Discussed God complexes, uses and misuses of threatening or intimating people and some other good stuff.
Also: how to get extra credit, the Noga way. Some bragging included.
Also today he wanted to recreate a(n american) football experiment, where a short guy (Trindon Holliday) became a legend despite being rejected from almost all teams. So he asked for someone his height (165cm/5.4 ft) and for someone of football player height (182cm+/6 ft+). The only person of Trindon's height was a French girl, and the only ones over 6ft were me and another guy but he declined because he's a faggot.
And then he informs us about the challenge: She was supposed to run with a plush dolphin across the campus while I was supposed to stop/tackle her. Sounded great for me. Before starting though, we were allowed to chat a bit, and it went like this:
Her: We're just playing along, okay? Don't be too rough.
Me: *silence and hateful stare*
Her: Why are you looking at me like that?
Me: I'll break you.
Her: I don't wanna do this any more. No. Here, have the stupid dolphin, I'm out.
Me, turning towards class and teacher: And that's how you use intimidation to avoid pointless work.